At your service
Rent and hire
- Rent a boat without a motor Windboat 29 - 250 UAH/day.
- Rent a boat without a motor Windboat 35 - 300 UAH/day.
- Rent of a boat with a motor 500 UAH/day. Gasoline is an additional charge.
- Rent a kayak for 2 persons 350 UAH/day - weekdays.
- Rent of a double kayak 450 UAH/day - weekends and holidays.
- Rent a kayak for 2 persons up to 2 hours - 200 UAH.
- Rent a self-propelled pontoon (capacity 25 people) - 600 UAH/hour
- Launch boat rental (capacity 15 people) - 350 UAH/hour
- Entrance to the recreation center with the use of the pool (without accommodation) - 250 UAH/day. Children under 12 years old - free.
Included in the price:
- The use of the swimming pool and the adjacent territory, sun loungers, umbrellas – subject to availability;
- Entrance to the territory of the recreation center (without accommodation) Entrance / entry to the territory;
- Use of the children’s play area;
- Visit to the zoo;
- Toilet use;
- Use of WI-FI.
- The cost of renting a bath is 450.00 UAH per hour, the minimum order for renting a bath is 2 hours; If the number of Guests who rent a bath is more than 6 people - an additional payment of UAH 100.00. per person (regardless of the total number of rental hours).
- Big gazebo - Mon-Thu - 600 UAH / day, Fri-Sun, holidays - 800 UAH/day (barbecue without firewood) capacity 50 + people.
- Small gazebo 200 UAH/day (barbecue without firewood) capacity up to 8 people.
- Eastern tent by the pool - 200 UAH/day (2 sun loungers, table).
- The cost of renting a vat is 500,00 UAH per hour , the minimum order is 2 hours.
Distance from «Liman Park» is about 160 km.
For its healing properties, the lake is called the Ukrainian Dead Sea. Here you can just as well lie on the water without putting any effort into it. This is not surprising, because the salt content in its water is approximately 300 grams per liter – the same as in the Dead Sea, although some argue that the salinity of our “sea” is even higher. By the way, you can take the healing mud of the lake with you. They are sold here at a price of 30-50 UAH/kg.
Distance from «Liman Park» is about 160 km.
The Askania-Nova reserve is a truly unique place where the virgin steppe has been preserved. This is almost the only pristine corner of the steppe in Europe that has never been cultivated by humans.
Distance from «Liman Park» is about 57 km.
The fact that there is a desert in Ukraine sounds exotic already, agree! And yes, it is. Popularly called Ukrainian Sahara, but there are several more names – Aleshkovsky sands, Aleshkovsky sands, Oleshkovsky sands, Nizhnedneprovsky sands. They are spread over an area of 162,000 hectares (1,620 km²).
Distance from «Liman Park» by water is about 15 km.
The Adjigol lighthouse is a perfect construction of a hyperboloid type, which was created in accordance with the project of the talented genius Shakhov. The structure was installed on a man-made island, not far from the cape of the same name in the Dnieper estuary. The height of the majestic structure is just under 70 meters. It is interesting that in our country it is the largest lighthouse, in terms of its size it ranks 16th in the world.
Genichesk pink lakes
Distance from «Liman Park» 241 km.
This lake is located in the village of Priozernoye in the north of the Arbat Spit. In the middle of the 19th century, the only salt fishery in Ukraine was located here, and valuable beta-cartotene salt was mined. And in even more ancient times, it was from here that the famous Chumatsky Way began, along which the Chumaks carried salt to Ukraine. The place is truly unique – there are only four such mines of beta-carotene salt in the world.
Winery of Prince Trubetskoy
Distance from «Liman Park» 110 km.
«The winery of Prince P.N. Trubetskoy». Here you can finally learn how wine is made and experience the magic of this truly magical process. Here in the fresh air you will stroll around the vineyards, enjoy the magnificent panorama of the Dnieper and see how grapes are born.
Green Farms of Tavria
Distance from «Liman Park» 40 km.
The complex is located among the picturesque Tavrian nature. It was created so that vacationers could not only relax in nature, but also gain knowledge about Ukrainian culture. The project was created in 2008 and is developing to this day. The goal of Green Farms is to protect nature and promote the idea of an interesting holiday in the home country.
Distance from «Liman Park» 55 km.
ron Port-resort on the Black Sea, focused mainly on youth recreation. Among tourists in Ukraine and neighboring countries, the Iron Port is popular due to its wide sandy beaches, deep open sea and an abundance of entertainment facilities. Today, the resort has about 300 hotels, boarding houses, recreation centers and guest houses.
Distance from «Liman Park» 35 km.
The hot spring is a calm place where you can relax in the healthy thermal water or in the mud bath. It is especially pleasant to soak up the warm pool in winter. Hot Spring – two pools with hot thermal water (temperature 40 degrees), as well as a pool with medicinal
dirt. Tourists come here both in winter and in summer – especially since Goryachy Klyuch is a budget option, and even with comfortable conditions. To services of visitors – cabins for changing clothes, sun loungers and massage room. The water in the pools treats diseases of the thyroid gland, skin, and nervous system.
Distance from «Liman Park»” 77 km.
Dzharylhach is the largest in area and the second longest island in Ukraine and the Black Sea. It is washed by the Karkinitsky Bay and the Dzharylgachsky Bay. They are waiting for you here: white sand and wild steppes, azure sea and salt lakes, backwaters and thickets of grass, animals from the Red Book and complete silence.
Distance from «Liman Park» 80 km.
Untouched nature, ecologically clean environment and remoteness from civilization – all this can be found in one resort – the Kinburn Spit. Thanks to the sea and estuary, the climate here is simply unique. The air is rich in iodine, bromine and phytoncides, and in the lakes there are deposits of healing mud.